Discussion and Concepts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion and Concepts

Uhm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berries
Admin
Berries

Room Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Room Ideas   Room Ideas EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 am

While I was on Vacation to an island in Pensacola Florida, I got many many ideas for rooms during the 12 hour drive from Arkansas to Florida and even on the island:

1. Secret Ocean Cove: with rocky cliffs, foliage, clear gulf-coast greenish water, and a cave-like aread entrance in the corner, this can maybe be an admin meeting room.
2. Sand Hills: I saw some small sand hills out by the beaches out by the more secluded areas, with grass and bushes sticking through the sand and making it almost like a field but with more bare sand spots.
3. Underwater Reef: Maybe have a room that is styled underneath the water, with coral and kelp and clams and oysters and barnacles?
4. Eagles Nests: There was an area of short grass, thorn-like bushes and tall, naked trees, probably dead, that housed Eagle's nests at the tops of them. That could be an idea for a room.
5. Swamp Room: I was in Mississippi when I saw these trees growing from the swamp-areas in the forests and they looked absolutely amazing. With moss and other foliage floating along the top with rocks to perch on, etc.
6. Inside of the Beach Cove Cave: Inside of the first ocean cove cave, maybe with crabs hiding in the rock crevises and make it drippy and lighted a little bit.

Those are a few ideas I got from the road trip, and there's also the classic Forest clearings
Back to top Go down

Room Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discussion and Concepts :: Discussion :: Art-
Jump to: